The Teacher’s Pet prides itself on a clean healthy home environment which includes:
- Access to animals 24/7
- 3500 sq ft Artificial turf enhanced with proprietary HYDROCHILL (drops temp 49%)
- 20′ x 40′ fenced small dog/puppy play pen
- 1100 sqft heated and air conditioned casita (dog house)
- 1.2 acre property
- 6’4″ block wall enclosure
- 8 camera security system
- smoke detector
- night lights & music
- secure door & window locks
- True home setup – Kitchen, entertainment, living room etc
- Integration/socialization with a loving pack of 4 well-behaved CGC certified (Canine Good
- Citizenship) dogs
- Regularly sanitized food areas, floors, toys & bedding
- Yard area cleanup immediately following eliminations
- Plenty of love, attention & exercise based on your requirements.
For the safety & well being of all our guests & neighbors, we require:
- proof of current immunizations such as: parvo, bordertella, rabies etc
- clean fecal results ie free of coccidia, giardia.
- animals to be free of facial WARTS, ticks, fleas, mites, coughs or other ailments that are contagious
- We use bark collars for excessive barkers
We reserve the right to bring your animal to a vet at your expense if it shows any of the signs noted above for care for the safety of other boarders.
Living in the Desert…
- Animals that frequent the desert environment: Javelina, big cats, large birds, coyote, spiders, scorpions, bees, lizards, sheep, cows, horses, pack rats, ground squirrels, rattlesnakes
- Though we have had no trouble living harmoniously in this environment & rarely see any of these critters, the natural dangers do exist & it is our obligation to let you know.
We take many commonsense precautions to ensure that nothing happens to your pet… no small dog is outside unattended, no other dogs are outside alone… they are always in groups, we spray monthly for insects & spiders & scorpions, we employ a quarterly rodent checkup to ensure there are none in the home or kennel areas (this is a precaution only since we do not have that issue), all shrubs pruned off the ground a minimum of 1-2ft, all food is in sealed containers, we keep benadril handy in case of any type of bug bite. We also have a vet 1 block away. Please call with any questions.