Terms of Service
Effective as of 9/25/2007
By viewing and/or using this Web site, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions explained below.
- This World Wide Web site with its home page in the domains: "www.theteacherspet.com"(the "Web site"), "www.boardandtrainusa.com","www.boardandtrainusa.net", "www.boardandtrainusa.org", "www.boardandtrain.net", "www.boardandtrain.org","www.tpetusa.net","www.tpetusa.org","www.tpetusa.com", is a complimentary information service offered by The Teacher's Pet, LLC at no charge to you as a user of the World Wide Web, with the express condition that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. The The Teacher's Pet reserves the right to change these terms and conditions any time, and you must consult the most recent version of this User Agreement (not an older cached version) each time you view the Web site. Do not use the Web site if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
- You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth under the Service Marks, Copyright, and Hyperlinks sections of this Site Notice.
- You acknowledge that the information on the Web site is provided "as is" for general information only. The The Teacher's Pet makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Web site, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree that you will hold harmless The Teacher's Petand its officers, directors and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Web site or the information contained in this Web site or other Web sites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Web site or another Web site to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will The Teacher's Pet or the contributors of information to this Web site be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You acknowledge that opinions and recommendations contained in this Web site are not necessarily those of The Teacher's Pet or endorsed by The Teacher's Pet.
- The Teacher's Pet may provide links on the Web site to other Web sites which are not under the control of The Teacher's Pet. These links are provided for convenience of reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by The Teacher's Pet of the organization or individual operating the Web site or a warranty of any type regarding the Web site or the information on the Web site.
- This Web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by The Teacher's Pet , which is headquartered in the State of Arizona, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as United States Territories and other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Arizona, by accessing this Web site both you and The Teacher's Pet agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Web site. You and The Teacher's Pet also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Maricopa, the United States District Court for Arizona with respect to such matters. The Teacher's Pet makes no representation that materials on the Web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Web site from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.